STOP using Kodi on your Firestick! - Best Apps For Amazon Firestick! ~ web development company

Popular Posts

STOP using Kodi on your Firestick! - Best Apps For Amazon Firestick!

STOP using Kodi on your Firestick! - Best Apps For Amazon Firestick!


guys welcome back today I want to talk to you about why you should stop using kodi on your Amazon fire stick let's jump into this see if you guys are okay with using and if you're not why you shouldn't use it or you know better options out there for so let's jump into this and talk about it guys do me a huge favor before we get started make sure you're subscribed have a notification bail on you wanna be the first ones come to find out about my videos I do product reviews streaming IPTV reviews you know apps like this for the product reviews like this so be subscribed guys have a
firestick apps  amazon fire stick  top apps firestick  firestick apk  best apps for amazon fire stick  amazon fire stick 4k  jailbreak firestick  troypoint iptv
firestick apps
amazon fire stick
top apps firestick
firestick apk
best apps for amazon fire stick
amazon fire stick 4k
jailbreak firestick
troypoint iptv

notification bail on I appreciate your support back so let's jump into this let's talk about why you should not or why you you know maybe shouldn't not be using Kodi but why you maybe there's some better options out there let's talk about it so first off let me just say I'm not here to bash Kodi or say it's the worst thing I've out there the best thing out there the thing is that what I want to get out here is there's a lot more options out there than having to have you know Cody as your main media player okay so what I found is my experience with using it has been how do we want to call it great it's probably that's been probably mediocre so I found other options out there to get my same content and I'm going to share that with you guys to some options to get some better apps you know for very minimal pricing some of them are absolutely free so let's talk about that you know definitely cody has a lot of great options here a lot of great new movies that come out live channels you know updated things like that the problem that I always came problems with is I go in there I'd spent all this time downloading a new you know file having it work for a day or two and then nothing would play it just seemed like everything would you know only last for a day and you know that had go in and do the same long process you know find some links download it you know I didn't subscribe to anybody who kept me updated things like that but that was my biggest problem was just having things stay active I'd be hit sitting in here say hey I want to watch you know this new channel or this movie and then it give me an error so I've searched around I found some better options and I want to talk to you guys about that what you can find for great replacement for Kodi replacement for cable or satellite I'm going to show you guys that now okay so first off what I want to show you is what I do on my youtube channel if you're new here you're not familiar with me let me show you what I do to help you guys find great TV content okay let's jump into that all right so first time I just want to show you guys my youtube channel BIC Sega for is my main channel I have another one for high tech views this one has most of my views on it most might you know channel things on it you can see it here I review IPTV services so if you guys are going to look for a cable or satellite replacement with tons of options here you know all your major sports movies paper views things like that these are all here services starting as little as five dollars a month some twenty thirty dollars you know some you know cheap you know ten twelve dollars so I do tons of reviews you can see the lobbies are coming out you know two three four times a week for these so definitely come take a look at it you can get a good idea of what I do and why I do it is to help you guys out as a community who are looking for better streams out there 4k great product reviews you know how to stop buffering things like that so come take a look tons of videos I've got three hundred plus different ones to look at you guys some come

watch those to find the best services a lot I'm offer free trials as well okay so come take a look lots of good options here for you great community here people who are suggesting other things and you can see that just a lot of people are watching the videos good content okay so that's one way come find out my videos promoting myself yes but there's great off options here for you guys to find great content out there for a few bucks okay let's talk about the other free weights alright so for me I was tired of having these dead links happening all over Cody I said I got there's no something better out there okay so I found a PK time.com great website here they offer free content free apps for you to download any of these apps these are kind of the trending ranking ones you can see here typhoons number one right there cinemas another one cyber flicks those are all great cake you're not familiar we definitely want to be this is where you can go and have apps hosted they're easy work a media box is a great one B TV these are all great ones any of these top canner are all doing movies you can also find live TV services in here okay so this is a great option here you guys can see even Cody's there right you can easily still do Kodi but a lot of these apps are absolutely free show you some great movies you know again all you got is maybe once in a while you have an ad pop up but you're not having to pay anything for any of these ads to get free movies and the art current movies I'll show you that here in just a minute okay so great stuff here free apps to download these go directly to the website whatever group you're going to if you're gonna go to typhoon this will take you that directly to their website you know down here right there it says taking the typhoon with TV website that's a free app to download on any of your Android devices it works ok so that's one way I want to show you guys a free website for live TV the one of my best favorite ones out there let me show you that alright so this is us TV go TV great website absolutely free no ads pop up during your actual shows you're watching your your channels and you can see you guys right here on the side the left's are the right side here any ABC AMC Animal Planet Erie demobbed you can see boom boomerang Bravo Cartoon Network CBS CMT Comedy Central discoveries are there ESPN II it's been to Fox Fox Sports are there FX hallmarks there HBO HD TV investigation lifetime now geo MTV NBC you get all this this is basic cable stuff guys it just works I'm gonna show that here in just a second so if you're looking for free TV channels great quality here okay there's an ad that comes in easily get rid of that okay it doesn't show up when you're actually watching the stream so you've got a good option here for some good cable that you'd normally pin spend probably 30 to 40 bucks for all these channels here they work on a phone like my I'm using now quality's crystal clear I have an 86 inch TV guys huge TV I put on here it still looks good if I'm getting free content I'm happy with it I've used other apps I thought it's all greeny this stuff's actually really good so let's just click on why these among the show bore it out there you go you can see came in nice and quick no issues there I'm gonna go fullscreen on it there we go it's full screen it's there okay quality looks great I know you can't see it there but trust me go go to check out this website definitely one you want to look at to
firestick apps

amazon fire stick


top apps firestick

firestick apk

best apps for amazon fire stick


amazon fire stick 4k


jailbreak firestick

troypoint iptv


have K anyway just go back down here all these other options here up tops another neat feature has all the kids sports news entertainment so you can just go into your section you want and then you can scroll through here and find the logos and click on ok absolutely free again works every time no issues there no ads popping up and getting in your way definitely want to consider okay so go check out us TV go as your free TV option if you're looking for it again if you want a free not free you want to pay for a few bucks check out my youtube channel for the best you know paid IPTV services that start anywhere from 5 bucks up to you know 15 20 30 bucks so depending on how many connections you want alright so let's go ahead and let's show you guys the app that I was talking about some of those apps that are free movies instead of using Kodi you can use one of the freebie free TV apps if maybe you're not using this let's jump into one of those all right so here's the app it's typhoon it was the number one trending app right now you guys can come get it absolutely free you can see all these trending TV shows that are out okay and they update every day when a new movie comes out they put it in here a new TV show whatever it is it automatically comes in here just like a Netflix or Hulu they're in here they work great great streams and even works better if you have real debride you'll definitely want to get that as an option to get better quality streams you know that are protected through VPN that's the way to go okay so this is your trending category you can see new shows premieres airing today most popular top rated Netflix and Hulu are there ABC CBS FOX NBC SR there HBO's Disney Plus you get the point anything you click on here any category you can go into it's gonna put some great stuff there like said let's go into the Disney Plus you can see all these Disney ones that you would be getting with Disney Plus well this is absolutely free guys no reason to have Disney Plus K no reason to have HBO you know the streamed option they have there here it is okay same with your ABCs you know CBS's Fox those are all here like said you can click on any one of these and bring it in here and you can see seasons they got all the different seasons available click on that and you go the episodes up top there's just a list of them here any one you pick you're easily in here read about it there you go push the play button on the side it's now scraping the web for links for you to use okay again you're not having to update this every single day okay there's a link supposedly now I'm using real to bread all these dark orange ones here are good quality links that are here that came in k if you don't have real to bread you're not gonna get all these K so you're gonna get a few of the other ones that are white good options there for it again absolutely free it's just not TV series they do have movies as well we'll go into that you can see nice movies that have just come out great quality you know you can pick your streams 1080p some of them will even be 4k depending on what you're looking for what you know how new it is for that so again nice movies a lot of categories here in theaters new releases top rated thriller sci-fi you know you get the point they're all here okay so let's just go into let's just pick one here we'll just pick cars so now we can come down here you can play the trailer push play we go it's gonna pull in our it's gonna scrape the web as they call it you want to call it there give it just a second they were pull those in there you go you can see a 4k stream is available 1080p now just cuz they have a large gigs file if you're using real to bridge those things load up really quick okay if you're not using real the grid you'll see these white logos now those ones are ones that are just hosted out in public anybody can use the problem is they don't work as well so pay a few bucks for real debris that's definitely worth it you'll have better streams therefore okay so lots of options here you can see all the extra options you get because you have real de bread for literally pennies a day guys it's worth the kick I have a video on my channel about that you can go watch ok any of these shows you see they're here they're available for you ok so we can again click on another one these push play watch the channels load in and you're good to go so guys definitely like I said Cody works it's great it's a great option to have is it the one for you it might still be keep using it if you're doing fine but if you've had problems with it and it's not worked for you you're having buffering issues come check out this option here go to apk time you know check out the options that are here again this is just a couple of movies I pulled out you can see all the links that are coming in it works and it works well and they're usually pretty good on keeping the content updated movies wise again same with your TV series these will pull in what was there even as of yesterday even sometimes the day of so depending on you know if they get it from the East Coast and you're in the West Coast you will be able to watch that show that night if not you'll use it within 24 hours it's there so anything's you pick on you'll be good to go pick the seasons and the new episodes will be in there for it so you can see this one has a date of 121 it's already there you can come in here and watch it and it's gonna pull in your links for it again it takes you know a few seconds sometimes to get a link in sometimes it takes 30 seconds maybe a minute depending on how old the movie is but for the most part there's a lot of good links out there for it so guys come in here you can see you're getting all these yellow links even real tube ready to have you know one right up there and then a few more down the bottom available but you know the best way to go is with real debride pay the extra premium for the movies and it works great so for as little as five bucks a month you can have live TV through IPTV services or you can get free links like this to have your on-demand stuff either way you're gonna be set up guys go check it out again go check out my youtube channel tons of videos for you guys to come check out I've got some that have been around for a while that are still working well services are great I do updates on these as much as I can but check out the you know comments check out the what other people are saying about them find the good ones that are out there go check out apk time point is if Cody works use it if not there's other options out there I want to help bring this to you guys so go take a look at all the options that are available check out big siga for check out my other channel high tech views and check out apk time and find some great apps out there great products are available go do it guys appreciate watching thanks bye