Top 5 IPTV North America | CANADA USA MEXICO ~ web development company

Popular Posts

Top 5 IPTV North America | CANADA USA MEXICO


 Top 5 IPTV North America | CANADA USA MEXICO

the broad brush we paint humanity with welcome back youtubers honest Fred today we're gonna be doing the top five North American TV servers counting down top five let's jump right into it if you're joining for the first time welcome I'm gonna be doing top five every Friday so don't forget to hit that subscribe and bail to get notifications coming number five we have Joe my son Joe my son is really good for Latino channels as well as us channels so we got a good bunch over here you got your network television as well as your Spanish versions of the same data so Punta and of course you got your English their future their future prospects it is clear and the Korean number four we have IPTV expressed like most people what a gentle snow IPTV
 Top 5 IPTV North America | CANADA USA MEXICO
 Top 5 IPTV North America | CANADA USA MEXICO

 Express is a really great server in terms of North American what sets this one above the rest is the catch up about 90% of the channels have catch up so if you've missed something you could go back to what previously aired and you could pause rewind or even fast-forward to whichever show you want to watch and boom it's a really good thing definitely people don't be together so of course we have North American channel this quality is great HD you can't go wrong with ITV Express number three is voodoo now voodoo has a lot of channel all the wisdom and science you're gonna find something that you're going to enjoy quality is good several of the channels have catch up that little clock leaves you port wine so this one is a really good one definitely I will check it out again what all these servers IPTV for me at protonmail comps and then the email I'm going to leave all that information and description and of course we got our Latino channels okay number two this one is little-known AM IPTV now I'm gonna guess the AM stands for American I could be wrong this server has a lot of American channels like a lot a lot a lot and my comedian friends you're probably asking me Fred how come you're not showing any Canadian channels well here's what I could say every ones listed here my Canadian friends are gonna be happy that's all I could say unfortunately due to copyright reasons and the French the French internet police they don't want me showing you guys Canadian content so I asked you guys if you want Canadian contact reach out to me on my patreon and I will tell you what you need to know unfortunately YouTube is censored they censor everything they took down my previous channel for showing Canadian content I want to show you guys but you guys gotta help me join me on patreon I will show you what you need to see alright so moving on going back to the local United States and as well as the Latino AM IPTV you're gonna be very happy with this one so check it out and number one I'm giving this one of all the servers that I've tried to epic TV this one is extreme it has pretty much everything you're going to need not just North American but pretty much everything you're going to need if you are in the States you're gonna like this one it loads really fast that's why I enjoy about this one you don't have to wait long if you're in Canada you're gonna like this one too you can see what I'm talking about what you're looking for is probably gonna be there that's all I could say again this is epic TV and of course I'm going to be asked how do I get this please read the description before you ask and if you have any if you need more details join me on patreon it's only $1 and the reason why I'm saying this is because I'm uncensored on patreon I could go full and tell you guys everything you need to know show you guys what you need wanna see and etc but this is epic TV it's you know really grown and it's gotten a lot better you could see here some of this stuff that you want to see unfortunately I can't select it but you get an idea what I'm talking about right so this is epic TV guys you know if you guys want to see more of these things let me know I'm just trying this out experimenting seeing what works of course not everyone's gonna agree but you know what I tried give me your feedback thanks for watching guys subscribe to honest Fred
best iptv canada reddit

iptv canada m3u


helix iptv


amiptv

iptv canada reviews 2019

iptv quebec 2019

forum iptv quebec


iptv usa m3u 2019