TOP 5 BEST MOVIE & TV SHOW APPS FOR 2020 FOR FIRESTICK, ANDROID, AMAZON DEVICES ~ web development company

Popular Posts

TOP 5 BEST MOVIE & TV SHOW APPS FOR 2020 FOR FIRESTICK, ANDROID, AMAZON DEVICES

TOP 5 BEST MOVIE & TV SHOW APPS FOR 2020 FOR FIRESTICK, ANDROID, AMAZON DEVICES

what's up everyone welcome back to the channel hope everyone's having a great day on today's video I'm giving you guys the top 5 movie and TV show apps for the year 2020 these 5 applications have gave me the best movie and TV show streaming experience and I wanted to bring it to you guys so whether or not you got a fire stick for Christmas whether or not you're interested in getting into some of these free movie and TV show apps or you just want to see what's current up and running and running the best with that being said these are in no particular order but I'm just gonna be showing you guys hey quick glimpse into every app just so you could have an idea of how to get something to play and then I'm gonna be showing you guys how to get this installed on your fire stick without
https://www.jcpenney.com/ https://www.lowermybills.com/ https://www.truthfinder.com/ https://citybeauty.com/
https://www.jcpenney.com/https://www.lowermybills.com/https://www.truthfinder.com/https://citybeauty.com/

further ado let's get right into it the first application I'm showing you guys is VEVO TV this is one of the newer applications that have been out but as you can see here the layout is very very user friendly very big bold in-your-face and it has a ton of content to offer right off the bat you have here the best free or the best Christmas movies you have here a section specifically for pay-per-view replays so for those of you interested in watching pay-per-view events you might have missed this is one app you definitely should watch out for if you keep scrolling down everything is broken down into different little sections from Netflix shows 2019 movies 2019 TV shows Netflix movies etc if you go all the

way to the top you have here discover movies TV shows watch lists search and settings top left hand corner you hit the three line tab and here you have a more breakdown HD releases calendar category collection recent download manager and check for updates so that's a quick look at the Viva TV application again very user friendly have a ton to watch and it's definitely offering a good amount of streaming links I'm a back out here and I'm gonna run into the second application the second one we're gonna be taking a look at is Nova TV another new application that has a ton of content to offer here you can see a different layout I try to keep these applications a little bit different just so you guys aren't seen the same type of application for my top 5 so as I said this is Nova TV all your genres on the top of the screen action adventure comedy crime documentary and you run down the list of other different genres you could also hit down on your remote and start seeing what's trending discover top-rated airing today so you could just you know glance and see whatever is appealing to your eye to get up and running go to the top left hand corner you have the three line tab and here you have

https://www.jcpenney.com/
https://www.lowermybills.com/
https://www.truthfinder.com/
https://citybeauty.com/

different sections TV shows movies calendar library I'll go to movies and here you have like I said some of the more recent movies like Jumanji Joker I'll click on Joker gives you a synopsis in the movie a year came out raining and also below you'll see also you just hear right here click play it's gonna make you aware that you do need to install the one player you can click cancel there's no need to download one player I'll click cancel and there you can see the links start popping up and you can choose whichever HD link you're most interested in watching I'll back out of here the next application we're gonna be talking about is TVs iron this is an application that has been around for quite some time it's very very well known some of you might have not been paying a lot of attention to it but I've definitely kept my eye on it and it's definitely one application to consider if you're interested in making your application that much better Zion itself offers a little membership where you could get a lot more high quality links from 4k a ton of 1080p etc but you could definitely use this application with no extra subscription so again a totally different layout here you have everything broken down from Aaron recently airing today popular in 2020 popular action-adventure animation again this is something you can just sit back relax and just browse around for whatever you want to watch on the top of the screen you have here TV and you could also click on movie if you just strictly are interested in watching movies top left hand corner to realign tab here you have more things to check out for the application you have here TVs on which is the application itself the Zion Club which I just mentioned about the subscription you have here watching the bread manager so for those of you with a real debride subscription you could use it on any of the five applications I'll be mentioning to you guys today you have your settings share and support and contact your self here Zion Club giveaway which they sometimes offer free giveaways and give you guys free trials of their Zion club membership so for example I'll click on a movie for example Melissa sit again same sort of layout it gives you a synopsis of the movie more like this so for you guys interested in watching movies relatable to felicitous it Maleficent can I say you can definitely check out the screen in the

TOP 5 BEST MOVIE & TV SHOW APPS FOR 2020 FOR FIRESTICK, ANDROID, AMAZON DEVICES

bottom and see other cartoons or other animated movies for the kids I'll go to the top right hand corner select play and it's gonna collect all of the links to watch the movie and get up and running again you typically want to give these 10 to 15 seconds to find some decent HD quality links but like I said you definitely could sign up for their membership or if you have real the Brid you can make it that much better I'll back out of here the third application we're going to be taking a look at or the fourth application excuse me is cinema HD this application has been around for quite some time it's on everybody's top list is very very popular and for the simple fact everything is so easily laid out it plays great this currently is an official version which means it does have ads as the cinema HD apps typically don't get the ad free version coming out very frequently but showing you guys a quick rundown of the application here right off the bat you have here huge thumbnails to make it easier for you to track down what you want to watch if you go all the way to the top and that's small directional down that's breaking down all of the different genres that you might be interested in watching so you got trending top rated airing today on the air DVD release animation drama and the list goes on I'll back out of here you go to the top left hand corner these three line tab and here you have again different categories from TV shows movies favorites history show calendar you can download with this application but as I always recommend if you're gonna download anything off the Internet I suggest a VPN below that is settings and donate and share also have check for updates and member activations so like I said you can use your realtor braids or other third party subscriptions with any of these applications and here is a quick look at the application itself right now it's hovered over the TV shows but I'll go into movies I'll keep scrolling down and here you have some of the more Christmassy movies but like I said just go to the top of the screen to the little upside down triangle hit it and then select whatever you want to watch I'll click on the popular and here you have some of the more popular movies I'll click on Joker and it'll start looking for streams right off the bat so this one is sort of bundled in where not only do you read the synopsis of the movie but as you're reading it and finding out more information in the movie on the middle right of the screen you will see links starting to come up so it makes the playing a lot more seamless than having to jump from screen to screen I'll back out of here and I'm gonna show you the top application in my opinion it is cyber flicks this application is normally my go to whenever I want to watch anything in general like I said this application also accepts third-party services like real debride track TV allude cetera but this

application is a very popular imitation from terrarium TV there are a ton of terrarium TV clones I'll put a couple of icons on the screen just you guys can get an idea of how many loans are available you have typhoon TV unlock my TV cat mouse and also cyber flakes right here but in my opinion cyber flakes runs the best and is the most complete right off the bat on the top left hand corner as always I'll show you guys real quick you have TV shows movies favorites TV calendar downloads others which is you know your settings and where you could tweak the application automatically is sets you into the TV section but I'll go into the movies and there you have it for the example I'll go again back into Joker here you have the synopsis of the movie and you want to scroll all the way right to the play button click play and it's gonna start looking for links so again this is basically the same layout for all the applications once you do click play it's gonna scrape the internet for any HC links available so you can start streaming whatever you are interested in watching now back out of here now that I'm in my home screen here you have all the applications I have reviewed you have VEVO TV Nova TV TV Zion cinema HD and cyber flicks so these top five are in my opinion the best applications you could get currently now in 2020 and I'm gonna be showing you guys right now where to go to install these so I'm gonna act as if you guys have brand new fire sticks and have no clue on where to go to install these applications what you want to do first scroll all the way up and all the way right to the Settings tab once you're there click down hover all the way to the right until you highlight my fire TV once you are there click enter keep scrolling down till you hit developer options once you're there click enter and make sure apps from unknown sources is toggled to on once you have that click the home button on your remote click left to the magnifying glass and you're going to want to look for an application called downloader I have the name of this application on the top right hand corner just so you can make sure you're writing exactly as I am once you start writing it it will up here as you see on screen I have a highlighted I'll click enter here again you see it on screen it is the orange icon with the downloader and directional down make sure you have it selected and press enter and it's gonna download and install once it installs you want to open it and as you can see here it's gonna ask you to allow access to your device click allow and here's a Quick Start Guide if you want to read more on the application click OK and you're automatically gonna be in the URL bar and the first thing you're

gonna want to download this is the URL get dot file linked dot-com I'll also have this URL on the top right hand corner for those of you that want to make sure you have it written correctly once you ever written just like I have press go and the download will start for the filing application once the download finishes it's gonna prompt you to install once you install you want to open it once you have the application open it's gonna prompt you to enter a code this is the code you're going to need four seven seven one three three four eight I'll have this code also on the top right hand corner in case you want to jot it down and save it for future use once your ever written just like I have press next and press Continue give it a couple of seconds and you are now in my APK store the first pop up is me basically stating if you do enjoy or use my APK store for whatever reason i would really really appreciate it if you were like share and subscribe to my channel and the second is a disclaimer none of these applications are mine I'm merely just gathering them up and making it easily accessible for

you all out there once you've read that click dismiss and give it a couple more seconds for the filing pop-up to appear once it has appeared click dismiss and you're now in my apk store the first application your agree to with is the ipvanish as i mentioned earlier in the video if you are going to be downloading anything off the internet I strongly suggest getting into a VPN I'd be vanish or another one it's always great to protect yourselves not only from hackers from your internet service provider or firewalls in general with that being said once you have grabbed your remote click down and you're going to be automatically in my movies and TV show Applications folder here I have gathered up some great movie and TV show applications and I've tried my best to keep these up to date as best as possible as you can see once you see the first application for example towards the bottom left-hand corner of that application you see modified at that gives you an idea when the last time the application was modified so you know you're getting the most recent version of that application with that being said I'm gonna be showing you guys real fast how to get all of the applications I just covered but briefly I'll show you guys here's cinema HD below that is cyber flicks keep scrolling

down all of these applications are in alphabetical order so it makes it a lot quicker for you guys to track down the applications here you have Nova TV here you have TVs ion and last but not least you have vive TV so again these are the applications I did cover today so for example how to download and install these you want to just hover or highlight whichever application you're interested in watching once you're hover over it you're gonna see a faint green line as well as a green line over the directional down once you're hovered over it click enter and the download will start once the download finishes that directional down will turn into a play button as you see on-screen once it's done that click enter and it's gonna prompt you to install on your device once you have it installed I'll show you where you have to go to watch or see wherever your applications are for example I'll go to home I going to scroll down to your apps and channels and scroll all the way right to the see all click enter and scroll all the way down and all of your applications will be here that you download off my fowling store if you want to bring them to the front you merely just select the three line button on your remote right to the right of the home emblem on your remote and it's gonna select move move to the front or install and you want to move to the front and there you see the application is all the way move to the front and I'll show you guys an example I'll click on home and as you can see here that application is positioned all the way to the front and it will stay there to make it quicker to access

these applications so you merely do the same for all of the applications you're interested in moving to the front I'll give you guys another example I'll highlight over nova TV click the three line button or the options button and then hover over move to front and click enter and there you have it moves it to the front I'll go to home to confirm one more time and there you have it so there you have it guys the top five movie and TV show apps for the year 2020 if you guys have other applications you think are should be mentioned in this list or other applications in general I will really appreciate it if you leave it in the comment section below as I'm sure all of us are interested in knowing if there are better applications out there with that being said that's going to do for today's video if you did like this video please smash that like button and please subscribe to my channel and I hope everyone out there has a great rest of your day take care