ShowBox Replacements - Best Movie apps for Android - New Movie Apps better Than ShowBox ~ web development company

Popular Posts

ShowBox Replacements - Best Movie apps for Android - New Movie Apps better Than ShowBox


ShowBox Replacements - Best Movie apps for Android - New Movie Apps better Than ShowBox


guys how's it going today we're talking Showbox the death of Showbox what happened what's going on we'll talk about it guys first off hey if you're new makes you're hitting that subscribe button help me grow this channel out all I ask is why you're here you're hitting that button and I'm gonna keep putting videos out for you alright so Showbox it's been around forever and now it's spinning will it may be dead it may not be we'll find out soon but if you were using Showbox like me and you loved it and now you're looking for other options let's talk about a few of those so you can see I've went to different categories here nothing's pulling up for the movies the TV shows nothing's there so what do we do we got to look for other options guys I've done some other reviews let's show those really quick and we'll talk through which is my opinion gonna be the closest version to this and hopefully it comes back we'll see I know if it does I'll let you know so let's talk the other options here guys let me scroll here through really quickly we'll talk about cinema HD absolutely awesome still working very similar to Showbox terrarium kind of the same deal there so you can see everything's there you can go over to movies nothing spent too much time on this but you can see that you've got a couple 
ShowBox Replacements - Best Movie apps for Android - New Movie Apps better Than ShowBox

ShowBox Replacements - Best Movie apps for Android - New Movie Apps better Than ShowBox




different options to go through to find what you're looking for for those so it's a great one go with cinema HD if you want and I'll show you how to get that in just a minute let's go to the next one which is going to be TV Zion and this is an absolutely awesome one I've done another review on this one kind of the same deal everything's there everything's still working so very simple I'm not gonna spend any much much more time on that TV Zions another awesome one to get and I'll show you where to get that one too so let's jump into now we've got cyber flakes so this is like a terrarium this looks just like terrarium which is just very similar to cinema HD so kind of the same thing the same thing works pretty much the same so if you want one that looks like terrarium and/or cinema HD or cyber flicks this would be it let's jump in now to the file link store and I'll show you guys where to get this so let's go into my filing store right here and if you've not been here this is a great place for any of your IP TVs or free movies apps you want to put in this code one eight one six six nine one seven go ahead and push continue the pin is seven seven seven seven this gets you in here and now it's got all these apps that you can even try out a lot of these are movies or free IPTV so go ahead and take a look at those just dismiss that if any of these little download arrows have a little exclamation that needs the links down I just gotta fix I usually go in there every day and make sure they're there but looks like today's a good day that everything's still there so I will go in and you know like I said there's TVs ioan you can scroll through another one is koto TVs I didn't do one on that one that's a great one there let's see cyber flicks is down there what else would do we have potato streams would be good one cartoon TV could be a good one morph TV would be a good one Morpheus TV and Jett box all those will work for you guys if you're trying to find something better for than Showbox the trial those out come to the store again I don't host any of those they're all online I just put links it in this little folder here for for easy use so guys hopefully this helps yeah hopefully gives you a good idea of what show box replacements are and you guys can try those out thanks guys take care

cinema apk


playbox apk

moviebox apk


showbox apk

playbox hd

megabox apk